SCSO incident report 9/16 to 9/17
Published 2:02 pm Sunday, September 19, 2021
INCIDENT REPORTS – Thursday September 16 and Friday September 17
Thursday, September 16, 2021
• Deputies observed a vehicle near River Rd. and Ormond Blvd. in Destrehan well past the established curfew, made contact with the occupants, and observed signs of impairment. The driver was arrested for DWI and curfew violation.
• Deputies observed a vehicle without tail lamps traveling near the intersection of Ormond Blvd and River Rd., it should be noted this was well past the established curfew. Deputies stopped the driver and located illicit narcotics and drug paraphernalia. One juvenile arrest was made.
• Deputies responded to a call for service near the intersection of 2nd Street and Luke Street in Bayou Gauche reference a possible looting. Deputies made contact with a subject that was being detained by witnesses who was observed by several witnesses on private property without permission. One arrest was made.
Friday, September 17, 2021
• Deputies observed a vehicle traveling on Barton Avenue near Ceilia Drive in Luling we’ll past the established curfew. One arrest was made.
• Deputies responded to a call for service in the 200 block of Ormond Meadows Drive in Destrehan reference a vehicle burglary that occurred; victim reported a laptop was missing.case under investigation.
• Deputies responded to a call for service near on Pine Lane in St. Rose reference a theft that occurred from the front porch of the residence; victim reported a ring doorbell missing. Case is under investigation.