Are you a wise person?
Published 5:52 pm Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Every minute of every day, you choose to be a wise person or a fool. Only you can change yourself. Are you a wise person or are you a fool?
The Wise Person:
- holds his tongue when feeling hurt or angry.
- thinks before speaking
- dwells on the good in others at all times, and in all circumstances.
- forgives others throughout the day.
- speaks positively of others at all times.
- never puts another person down, neither behind their back, nor to their face.
- compliments others.
- encourages and helps others.
- sacrifices his own will or desires for the pleasures of others.
- smiles often.
- obeys leaders, parents, teachers (authorities).
- listens to what others have to say.
- speaks kindly always.
- never plays a practical joke on someone for fear that be may hurt another person’s feelings.
- gives all credit to God when he receives praise or rewards.
- does the RIGHT thing ”hen faced with a tempting situation, no rnaner how-
difficult the situation.
- is not jealous of someone else ”ho does well or receives praise.
- does not lie or cheat; is ALWAYS honest in EVERY word or deed.
- comfons others who are hurting.
- accepts correction and punishment v.ith a humble servant’s heart and a repenlive heart.
- is gentle and loving and STRONG in spirit.
“For wisdom is better than rubies; and all things that may be desired are not to be
compared to it!” (Proverbs 8:11)
I decided to honestly evaluate myself after reading the above, but refuse to let the readers know the results.
As Christians, we should be reminded daily of Proverbs II :30 -”The fruit of the
righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise”.
If you have any questions, or comments, please write to Harold Keller at Get High on Life, P.O. Drawer U, Reserve, LA 70084, or call (985) 652-8477.