Upcoming St. John Parish Blood Drives
Published 12:54 am Saturday, February 11, 2023
The Blood Center invites students, parents, faculty and the community to attend the following upcoming blood drives in St. John the Baptist Parish:
- The Bloodmobile will be in the back of Riverside Academy’s administration building at 332 Railroad Avenue in Reserve from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, February 13.
- A blood drive will be held inside the Family Life Center at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 529 W. Fifth Street in LaPlace, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, February 18.
Donors will receive a “Life of the Party” Mardi Gras beanie. Donating blood is a responsibility that belongs to each person in the community. With the support of donors, The Blood Center can help assure a safe, adequate blood supply.
Valentine’s candy will be distributed at the Riverside Academy blood drive. Eligible students will also receive ice cream for bringing out a parent to donate. Parents/faculty wishing to donate blood will be able to cut to the head of the line!
- Please use this link to schedule your lifesaving appointment:
- Please use this link to answer your 46 Medical /Travel questions the morning of the drive to save time once you come to the blood drive! thebloodcenter.org/fastlane
- Please bring your ID, eat a healthy meal before and after, and hydrate!