I-310, St. Charles Parish, S.P. H.012617
Published 2:06 pm Monday, November 15, 2021
The following Northbound and Southbound I-310 ramps, in Luling and Destrehan – will have intermittent closures nightly from 8:00 PM Tuesday, November 16, 2021 through 5:00 AM Friday, November 19, 2021; while crews clean and place material for slopes along roadway.
– Eastbound LA 3127 – I-310 Northbound on-ramp to New Orleans
– Northbound I-310, Exit 7 to LA 18 – Luling
– Southbound I-310, Exit 7 to LA 18 – Luling
– Northbound I-310, Exit 6 to LA 48 – Destrehan
– LA 48 – I-310 Southbound on-ramp to Boutte
– LA 48 – I-310 Northbound on-ramp to New Orleans
Detour details will be provided with signage.
All work associated with these lane closures are weather permitting.
DOTD appreciates your patience and reminds you to please drive with caution through the construction site and be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment.