St. James Hospital announces medical office openings
LUTCHER — St. James Parish Hospital issued updates on medical clinic openings in the aftermath of Hurricane Ida.
- Due to power issues, Dr. Vellanki will be seeing patients in the Medical Plaza next to the hospital on Friday. Check in at Suite 1200.
- Poche Medical Clinic and Lutcher Family Clinic is open Friday (hours will be dependent on resources).
- Dr. Boyd is open on Friday.
- St. James West Bank Clinic is closed due to power issues.
- Dr. Scott will be seeing patients in Lutcher in the Medical Plaza (1645 Lutcher Avenue) next to the hospital until further notice.
- COVID vaccines will resume on next Tuesday, September 7.
- Wound Care is closed Friday.
- Tompkins Pharmacy in Lutcher is now open.
Communications at the hospital are still extremely limited. St. James Parish Hospital administration is working to share updates whenever possible and making decisions day-to-day based on resources.
You Might Like
BATON ROUGE – Tonight, Gov. John Bel Edwards received word that FEMA has approved his request to activate the Transitional... read more