Several St. John locations offering COVID-19 vaccine
LAPLACE — Louisiana reported a whopping 5,388 new COVID-19 cases on July 21, the third-highest daily spike since the start of the pandemic, as the Delta variant continues to spread through communities across the state.
Vaccines are currently available in St. John the Baptist Parish at many locations. If you would like to receive a vaccine, please do not wait. Vaccines are being administered daily at these locations.
To see which location is nearest you, visit vaccines.gov.
- Gulf Coast Occupational Medicine – 3919 W. Airline Hwy, Suite. D, Reserve
- Prime Occupational Medicine – 3584 W. Airline Hwy, Reserve
- Gem Drugs – 139 Central Ave, Reserve
- Hickham and Associates – 501 Rue De Sante, LaPlace
- LaPlace Medical Center – 735 W. Fifth LaPlace
- Winn Dixie – 1830 W. Airline Hwy, LaPlace
- Walgreens – 1815 W. Airline Hwy, LaPlace
- The Urgent Care – 113 Belle Terre Blvd., LaPlace
- Fresenius Medical Care – 704 Belle Terre Blvd., LaPlace
- Walmart – 1616 W. Airline Hwy, LaPlace
- CVS Pharmacy – 1500 W. Airline Hwy, LaPlace
- Medicine Shoppe – 70 Dominican Rd, LaPlace
- LaPlace Drugs – 1120 W. Airline Hwy, LaPlace
- Riverside Urgent Care – 3317 U.S. 51, LaPlace
- Pelican Healthcare – 948 Cambridge Dr. #102, LaPlace
- John Parish Health Unit – 473 Central Avenue, Reserve
Residents who are homebound in need of a vaccine can call the Department of Health & Human Services at 985-536-4955. Residents who need transportation to a vaccine appointment can call River Parish Transit Authority at 985-651-1141.
New film spotlights story of cheerleader paralyzed by a suicide attempt; Free screening offered to River Parishes families on August…
LULING — Every day, 20 young people die by suicide in the United States. The new film “My Ascension” chronicles... read more