COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The Louisiana Department of Health is coordinating the COVID-19 vaccine distribution effort in Louisiana. As more vaccines become available from the CDC, more individuals and groups will be offered a vaccination.
Limited amounts of COVID vaccines are available in some local locations.
Current Locations in St. John Parish:
1815 W. Airline Hwy., LaPlace
The Medicine Shoppe
70 Dominican Drive, LaPlace
These vaccines are available only for:
* Persons ages 70 years or older in the community,
* Outpatient clinic providers and clinic staff,
* Urgent care clinic providers and staff,
* Community care clinic providers and staff,
* Behavioral health providers and staff,
* Dialysis providers and patients,
* Home health service providers and recipients,
* Dental providers and staff, and
* Students, residents, faculty and staff of allied health schools (if not already receiving vaccine or in a plan to receive from their respective schools)
Patients must contact a participating location and make an appointment. Visit https://ldh.la.gov/
covidvaccine/ for additional information.
You Might Like
BATON ROUGE — Today, Gov. John Bel Edwards and Arq CEO Julian McIntyre announced the company will develop an industrial facility... read more