LDH releases pharmacy locations with the COVID-19 vaccine
Published 10:53 am Monday, January 4, 2021
Starting the week of January 4, Louisiana will receive the first very limited doses of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine that will be available at approximately 100 pharmacies across the state.
These vaccines will be available only for:
- People 70 years old and above
- Ambulatory/outpatient care personnel
- People being treated for end stage renal disease (patients on dialysis)
- Schools of allied health students/residents/staff
- Home agency patients and personnel
Patients must contact a participating pharmacy and make an appointment at the pharmacy. Patients who arrive without an appointment will not be vaccinated. Vaccinations are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Do not arrive at a location without an appointment.
Pharmacies with no phone number listed are by online appointment only.
Pharmacies in St. Charles Parish include:
NOLA Discount Pharmacy of Destrehan
3001 Ormond Blvd, Destrehan
Oschner Pharmacy and Wellness
13100 River Road, Destrehan
Pharmacies in St. John the Baptist Parish include:
Medicine Shoppe #1030
70 Dominican Drive, Laplace