Consumers Should Be On Lookout For Recently Recalled Child Products
BATON ROUGE, LA – Attorney General Jeff Landry is alerting Louisiana parents and guardians of several child products that have recently been recalled.
“I am committed to protecting Louisiana families,” said General Landry. “I encourage all Louisiana parents and guardians to learn about these recalled child products so our State’s children may be safer.”
General Landry listed the following recalled products:
- Musical Lili Llama by Manhattan Toy
- Children’s Neck Pillows by Ximi Vogu
- Bunz Kidz Children’s Sleepwear Sets by Stargate Appare
- Swurfer Baby and Toddler Swings by Flybar
- Miniware Teething Spoons by Bonnsu
- Strollers by Island Wear
To view descriptions of these items and remedies of their recalls, please visitwww.AGJeffLandry.com/SafetyBox
. To get additional consumer tips, please call Attorney General Jeff Landry’s Consumer Protection Hotline at 800-351-4889.
The following link is a video of these items