Your favorite places will decorate St. Charles Planning & Zoning office
Published 12:30 am Wednesday, April 10, 2019
The St. Charles Parish Planning and Zoning Office is now requesting residents submit photos of their favorite places throughout the parish, which may be converted into canvas wall art to decorate the recently renovated office space.
“Our office staff takes pride in working with our residents to improve places and quality of life wherever we can,” said Planning and Zoning Director, Michael Albert.
“We are calling on our residents to help us show off some of those achievements.”
Request details below:
• Multiple entries are encouraged (the office has a great deal of empty wall space to fill).
• Landscape oriented shots (lengthwise) are preferable.
• HD or high-resolution images are required.
• Photos should attempt to avoid including people or at least use depth of field to obscure facial features.
• The Parish reserves any and all rights to alter the dimensions, framing, or focus of the images submitted.
• An internal committee of Planning and Zoning staff members will choose the winning images and the Department Director shall have the deciding vote in case of a tie.
• The number of winning images will be based upon the number of submissions and the availability of space in the office.
• Once submitted to this project, the creator of the image is granting the Parish full rights to the image for the purpose of public display in the Planning and Zoning Office without compensation beyond recognition of the creator’s name.
• Only digital images may be submitted, print copies are not acceptable at this time.
In order to be considered all images must be emailed to the Public Information Office at
email@example.com by April 15. For more information call the Public Information Office at 985-783-5183.