St. Charles collecting toys for children’s hospital
Published 12:16 am Wednesday, December 5, 2018
HAHNVILLE — St. Charles Parish officials are collecting toy donations until Dec. 10 for the patients of Children’s Hospital in New Orleans.
“I was able to attend this last year and it was so humbling,” Parish President Larry Cochran said.
“The gratitude expressed by these children was remarkable, and I am so thankful to have a staff and community that continues to make this possible.”
Toy donations ranging from birth to age 21 may be dropped off at the following locations from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
• Parish President’s Office (Courthouse 3rd Floor), 15045 River Road in Hahnville.
• Assessor’s Office (Courthouse 1st Floor), 15045 River Road in Hahnville.
• Edward A. Dufresne Community Center, 274 Judge Edward Dufresne Parkway in Luling.
• Planning and Zoning Office, 14996 River Road in Hahnville.
• Public Works Office, 100 River Oaks Drive in Destrehan.
• Waterworks Office, 301 Third Street in Luling.
Parish employees are set to hand-deliver the donated toys to Children’s Hospital the week of Christmas.
For more information on the program, residents may call Planning and Zoning at 985-783-5060.