Celebrate LaPlace’s remodeled Winn-Dixie; win up to $500
Published 7:33 am Wednesday, October 25, 2017
LAPLACE — Winn-Dixie is completing a remodel of their store in LaPlace in response to requests from customers for an improved shopping experience.
As part of the grand opening and to officially re-introduce the community to the new and improved store, a ribbon cutting and ceremony will begin at 7:45 a.m. Thursdayat the LaPlace store, located at 1830 Airline Highway.
Anthony Hucker, President and CEO of Southeastern Grocers said Winn-Dixie has a proud history in Louisiana going back to 1956.
“We strive to build on our more than 60-year relationship with locals by investing into the region’s rich culture,” Hucker said. “The newly remodeled store is designed with the needs of this unique community in mind. We’re excited to give our loyal customers a store they can be proud of while continuing to offer a convenient shopping experience, exceptional service and the freshest products at the right price.”
Shoppers will immediately notice the enhancements throughout the improved store, including:
- New facade signage and a fresh, contemporary color palate and modern store signage inside.
- Improved deli with expanded grab-and-go meal options for added convenience, including a hot soup bar and sub sandwich shop.
- New Dollar Shop section with almost 1,000 items to provide our customers with the convenient items they look for the most at an incredible price.
- Newly updated farm-fresh produce department
- New hot wing bar featuring six varieties of sauced or dry rubbed chicken wings.
- Grab-and-go sushi prepared fresh daily by an expert sushi chef.
- An improved bakery department with new selections and displays along with cake decorating.
- Full-service seafood department, offering shoppers a variety of seafood and the option to select a convenient “Seafood Made Easy” meal to cut down cooking time at home.
- Full-service meat department with a butcher on site for fresh cuts of meat by request.
The newly remodeled store will be celebrated at 7:45 a.m. Thursday by Southeastern Grocers President & CEO Anthony Hucker and St. John the Baptist Parish President Natalie Robottom.
Select dignitaries will also be in attendance to celebrate the new store. Customers can sample delicious food from local vendors as they check out Winn-Dixie’s new look, expanded offerings and savings.
The first 500 customers to enter the store at 8 a.m. receive a free mystery gift card valued between $5-$500!
The new and improved Winn-Dixie location is open 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week.