St. John Parish Public Schools community forums scheduled
Published 8:31 am Monday, March 14, 2022
RESERVE — Over the next two weeks, St. John the Baptist Parish Public Schools will host community forums at various school sites to discuss bond proposition for capital projects, school updates, the LEAP 2025 assessment and the Summer S.H.I.N.E. program.
All of the community forums will begin at 5:30 p.m.
The schedule is as follows:
- Fifth Ward Elementary – Wednesday, March 16 at the Fifth Ward Cafeteria
- LaPlace Elementary – Thursday, March 17 at the East St. John Prep Cafeteria
- West St. John High & West St. John Elementary – Monday, March 21 at WSJH
- East St. John Prep & Alternative site – Tuesday, March 22 at East St. John Prep Cafeteria
- Lake Pontchartrain Elementary – Wednesday, March 23 at Lake Pontchartrain Elementary Media Center
- East St. John High – Thursday, March 24 at Leon Godchaux Gym
- Garyville/Mt. Airy – Monday, March 28 at GMMS Cafeteria
- John L. Ory – Tuesday, March 29 at Ory Auditorium
- Emily C. Watkins – Wednesday, March 30 at Lake Pontchartrain Elementary Media Center
- STEM – Thursday, March 31 at the STEM lobby