North Oaks Health System monitoring Hurricane Ida, announces temporary closures
Published 4:01 pm Friday, August 27, 2021
HAMMOND – In consideration of Hurricane Ida’s projected path and in the interest of patient and staff safety, North Oaks officials announce the following temporary closures effective Monday, Aug. 30:
- All North Oaks Clinics in Tangipahoa and Livingston parishes
- North Oaks Diagnostic Center
- North Oaks Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing
- North Oaks-Livingston Parish Medical Complex
- North Oaks Outpatient Rehabilitation Services in Tangipahoa and Livingston parishes
- North Oaks Prescription Centers
- North Oaks Surgery Center.
In addition to being closed Monday, Aug. 30, North Oaks Urgent Care Clinics in Hammond, Ponchatoula and Walker will be closed Sunday, Aug. 29.
North Oaks Medical Center and North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital’s main entrances will close at 12 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 29, at which time all entry will be via the Emergency Department for the medical center. Hospital main entrance closures will remain in effect until the storm passes.
Weather permitting, a return to business as usual is anticipated for all services and locations on Tuesday, Aug. 31.
North Oaks officials are closely monitoring weather reports and are in constant contact with parish and state officials, as well as the National Weather Service.
Please visit www.northoaks.org and follow “mynorthoaks” on social media for additional updates as they become available. Advisories and updates also may be obtained by calling the North Oaks Public Information Line at (985) 230-INFO .